Wednesday, August 11, 2010

EA sports its in the game

So today was an interesting day to say the least. I have an Xbox 360 and rented NCAA 11, for those of you who don't know at the beginning of any ea sports game it shows the logo and in a cool voice says "ea sports it’s in the game". Well today when I went to play, it said that and Charlie my 3 year old started saying it over and over and over and over, until his head was going to explode. Now whenever a show starts or he’s doing something with his toys he finds it necessary to say ea sports it’s in the game. He also sings a song now everyday for lunch. About 2 weeks ago I asked him if he wanted a hot dog and he said yes. Well in a brief moment of stupidity I sang to him Charlie wants a hot dog a hot dog (the hot dog part in an extremely high and out of tune manor). So now everyday for lunch he says Charlie wants a hot dog a hot dog over and over until I sing it back to him.




After lunch today I checked the radar to make sure there was no rain coming and sure enough there was a wall of water headed right for us so I said OK Charlie is going to take a nap and Peyton you can play the Wii while he is napping. Of course I laid down as well and when I got up no rain. What is the issue with my town that rain either goes just north or just south of us, what do we smell bad or something. Once Charlie got up from nap we went out to the pool and the kids reminded me how odd their sense of humor and how wild their imagination is. They found an empty Gatorade bottle in their wagon and started filling it up and dumping it on each other laughing and giggling like a couple of school girls, with Peyton saying cool every ten seconds. Then acting like it was lava or bugs or something screaming and yelling running away and chasing each other. I wish i still had an imagination like that.



I also changed around the bedroom today. I moved the bed and the computer desk; all while being supervised by a 3 year old. Id move the bed a little bit and he would tell me nope, move it a little more than I’d get a yup. After about 20 minutes of doing this its went from No's and yups’ to done yet, done yet, done yet. It was like working with my wife, who had no idea I was doing this by the way. We shall see what she says when she gets home from work. Dinner tonight is leftovers, either a chicken casserole or hot dogs.



Tomorrow is going to be another hot one so it will be another day in the pool, maybe we will take a walk to. The wife works late so it’s me and the boys all day, she won’t get home till after bed time. If you have any suggestions about what to do tomorrow with the boys please let me know. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment